The University Management is concerned about certain actions by students which do not reflect prudent use and a sense of care for the University facilities. Examples of such activities include:
• Pasting notices on the walls even where there are notice boards.
• Taking chairs outside and leaving them there exposed.
• Stepping on painted walls and leaving dirty marks.
• Sharpening drawing pencils against the walls
• Removing sockets from the wall or breaking them.
• Leaving lights on even where nobody is using
• Breaking mirrors in the washrooms.
• Kicking flash doors and punching holes in them in the process • Cannibalizing computer parts and cables in the laboratories.
• Breaking glasses on doors and windows.
• Littering the University compound.
• Leaving water taps running.
• Not walking on designated paths.
Students are advised to use UNIVERSITY FACILITIES in a manner that will guarantee value for money invested in acquiring these facilities.
Thank you for your cooperation.