SUPPLY, DELIVERY, INSTALLATION AND TRAINING OF SCIENTIFIC EQUIPMENT
Machakos University invites sealed tenders for the Supply, Delivery, Installation and Training of Scientific Equipment and Related Supplies for NORHED II Water Essence Africa Project
Tendering will be conducted under open competitive method (National) using a standardized tender document. Tendering is open to all qualified and interested Tenderers.
- Qualified and interested tenderers may obtain further information and inspect the Tender Documents during office hours [8.00 a.m. to 5 pm] at the address given below. Tender documents may be viewed and/or downloaded from the website; www.mksu.ac.ke or http://www.tenders.go.ke
- A complete set of tender documents may be purchased or obtained by interested tenders upon payment of a non-refundable fees of 1000 Kenya shillings in cash or Banker’s Cheque and payable to the address given below. Tender documents may be obtained electronically from the Website.
- Tender documents may be viewed and downloaded for free from the website www.mksu.ac.ke OR www.tenders.go.ke. Tenderers who download the tender document must forward their particulars immediately to The Procurement Officer, Machakos University and send the email to email@example.com. to facilitate any further clarification or addendum.
- The Tenderer shall chronologically serialize all pages of the tender documents submitted.
- Completed tenders must be delivered to the address below on or before Thursday, 4th August, 2022 at, 10.00 AM. Electronic Tenders will not be permitted.
Tenders will be opened immediately after the deadline date and time specified above or any dead line date and time specified later. Tenders will be publicly opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below.
Late tenders will be rejected.