ON-LINE STUDENT-LECTURER EVALUATION GOOGLE FORM
The above subject matter refers.
Quality of academic staff, academic facilities and study programmes are important elements in ensuring quality of higher education. Whereas, organization of the study process and effective delivery of the programme’s content is very important in the realization of the programme’s goals. Since students are the most important stakeholders, the Directorate of Quality Assurance (DQA) in collaboration with ICT Directorate therefore requests all students from the following three Schools to fill in the Google Student-lecturer Evaluation Form (GSLEF) using this link:
- School of Agriculture, Environment and Health Sciences
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Engineering and Technology.
Please note that:
- The form (GSLEF) is also available on the University Website.
- All information arising from the survey concerning individual respondents will be kept confidential.
Should you encounter any challenges, please contact the ICT Directorate or DQA.
DR. VERONICA OKELLO, PhD
DIRECTOR, DIRECTORATE OF QUALITY ASSURANCE