MACHAKOS UNIVERSITY SAVINGS
AND CREDIT CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LTD
Machakos University SACCO was registered in 2015 under the cooperatives’ society act CAP 490, laws of Kenya. The objective for which the society is established is to organise and promote the welfare and economic interests of its members. Since inception, the MksU SACCO has grown tremendously from the previous financial year to the present, which saw the membership grow to over 50% and anticipating a 70% growth in the next financial year. The MksU SACCO is licensed and regulated by SARSA (SACCO Societies Regulatory Authority).
As a member one can access our five loan products:
- Normal loan- offers a maximum of 36 months of repayment period.
- Emergency loan – offers a maximum of 12 months repayment period
- Salary advance- offers a maximum of 3 months repayment period.
- Asset acquisition – offers a maximum of 36 months of repayment period.
- Super loan – offers a maximum of 60 months of repayment period.(Members with contributons above ksh. 300,000, loan applied to exceed ksh. 1,000,000 but not more than ksh. 4,000,000
See credit policy
The society is managed by ten (10) Board of Directors, four (4) executive board members, three (3) credit committee members, and three (3) Supervisory committee members.