ADVERTISEMENT FOR APPLICATION OF THE CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIP
The Chancellor of Machakos University established the Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund in 2017. The Scholarship Fund is meant to assist exemplary academic performers and needy students achieve their academic dreams.
Machakos University invites applications from students who have met the following criteria to apply for the Scholarship:
- Must be a bonafide student of Machakos University,
- Must be an undergraduate student, iii. Must be a continuing student in second, third, fourth or fifth year of study,
- Must have attained an average grade of (A) of 70% or higher in the previous academic year,
- Must be a financially needy student,
- Should not have been involved in any case of indiscipline in the University.
- Students who were awarded the scholarship last year are eligible to apply.
- Students in their first year of study are not eligible to apply.
Interested students are requested to download the Chancellor’s Scholarship Application Form from the University website, fill it and submit it to the office of the Registrar (ASA) on or before 5th September 2019.